I’d mobilize my thoughts on this or that polarizing event, only to watch the next day’s outrage demand an instant response. Again and again, week after week. With such an abundance of discord-spawning, nation-splitting controversies bombarding us daily, how do I choose just one?
Drone With Camera HD 1080P MiNi Foldable Wide Angle FPV Quadcopter Dual Camera Headless Mode Trajectory Flight Gesture Selfie Live Video Altitude Hover for Beginners Kids And Adults
- Wood 3 Step Stool Ladder for Adults & Kids Homewares Portable Small Foot Stools shoes Bench Flower Rack Indoor Footstool High Quality (color Black)
- Virginia Governor Ralph Northam’s racist yearbook photo. The popular Democrat resorted to some desperate (and inconsistent) damage control after a photo of his medical school yearbook page went viral – complete with one figure in exaggerated blackface and another in a white KKK hood. It was never clear which figure (or either of them) was Northam; his story kept changing amid calls for his resignation. So far, he’s standing his ground. Takeaway: If neither figure in the photo was Northam, why would he have included it on his yearbook page? Granted, the photo might have been a tongue-in-cheek prank dating from less P.C. times, and we need to acknowledge that flippant young people are capable of growth. But Northam’s evasiveness does him no credit. Should he resign? Probably not. But he should have fessed up, admitted his youthful folly, and stressed how he’s matured. He squandered the potential for a “teachable moment.”
- Farmerly TUEDIO American Modern Style Nature Sofa Cover Plush slipcovers for sectional Sofa Four Seasons Usage L-Shaped Sofa Towel 1Pcs 1PCS Sofa Towel 01, 90x90cm 1pcMcDonalds - Beauty and the Beast Happy Meal Set - 2002
- Gillette’s controversial “toxic masculinity” commercial. Sure, it was filled with images of enlightened males in nurturing roles, but the implication was that this isn’t the norm – that men need to be “tamed” if they’re to be considered fit members of post-#MeToo society. A gentle message designed to make us all sing “Kumbaya” only succeeded in fanning the flames of two increasingly bitter American factions: anti-masculine neo-puritans (including virtue-signaling feminist men) vs. defensive macho males and their allies. Takeaway: The Gillette commercial was probably well intentioned but irritatingly condescending toward half of humankind. For every male exhibiting loutish behavior, there must be five or more decent men who don’t. Yet we all need to be lectured? Sorry – not buying it (or the razor, for that matter)
- Comic Babel Fanaticism Alyssa Green ver. 1 5.5 Scale PVC pre-Painted Completed Figure(22cm ) - Champion Sports Playground Ball Set
- Generic 4X Racerstar Racing Edition 2306 BR2306S 2400KV 2-4S Brushless Motor for X210 X220 250 FPV Racer Quadcopter 2CWx2CCW