I’d mobilize my thoughts on this or that polarizing event, only to watch the next day’s outrage demand an instant response. Again and again, week after week. With such an abundance of discord-spawning, nation-splitting controversies bombarding us daily, how do I choose just one?
Kole Fashion Doll with Butterfly Dress & Accessories
- Prettyia 16 Joints 1 4 BJD Big Bust Female Figures Nude Body for Ball Jointed Doll LUTS MSD DOD SD Pink Skin Tone
- Virginia Governor Ralph Northam’s racist yearbook photo. The popular Democrat resorted to some desperate (and inconsistent) damage control after a photo of his medical school yearbook page went viral – complete with one figure in exaggerated blackface and another in a white KKK hood. It was never clear which figure (or either of them) was Northam; his story kept changing amid calls for his resignation. So far, he’s standing his ground. Takeaway: If neither figure in the photo was Northam, why would he have included it on his yearbook page? Granted, the photo might have been a tongue-in-cheek prank dating from less P.C. times, and we need to acknowledge that flippant young people are capable of growth. But Northam’s evasiveness does him no credit. Should he resign? Probably not. But he should have fessed up, admitted his youthful folly, and stressed how he’s matured. He squandered the potential for a “teachable moment.”
- L&Y Hotel Tablecloths Conference Tablecloth Thick Chemical Fiber Material Tablecloth Round Diameter Tablecloth Table Cloth Tablecloths Table Cover (color PINK, Size 320CM)Nwgcb Water Hammock, Summer Adult PVC Angel Wing Water Floating Row Bed, suitable for women's pool beach vacation party mountchampagne
- Gillette’s controversial “toxic masculinity” commercial. Sure, it was filled with images of enlightened males in nurturing roles, but the implication was that this isn’t the norm – that men need to be “tamed” if they’re to be considered fit members of post-#MeToo society. A gentle message designed to make us all sing “Kumbaya” only succeeded in fanning the flames of two increasingly bitter American factions: anti-masculine neo-puritans (including virtue-signaling feminist men) vs. defensive macho males and their allies. Takeaway: The Gillette commercial was probably well intentioned but irritatingly condescending toward half of humankind. For every male exhibiting loutish behavior, there must be five or more decent men who don’t. Yet we all need to be lectured? Sorry – not buying it (or the razor, for that matter)
- Olydmsky Halloween Costumes Women Halloween Sexy Witch Costume Vampire Demon Cosplay Game Uniform Stage CostumeRubie's Costume Co Calibos Overhead Latex Ma Costume
- color05 90 x108 SINOVAL Kids Warm Microfiber All Season Blanket colorful Cartoon Robot Collection Boys Nursery Theme Futuristic Fantastic Science Toys Print Artwork Image£¬Multicolor, Multicolor