The bookshelf combines classical elements with the modern art of the ladder. You can use this retro-style bookcase to beautify your home, put it in the living room, put your favorite books, decorations or plants on it, storage The space is large enough to fit any room easily.
The bookshelf is designed with drawers and has a large space for storage to meet the needs of different groups of people.
The shelf of the bookshelf is smooth and flat, without burrs, not easy to hurt the hand, and has a high safety factor.
The drawers are stitched tightly, the slides are smooth, the corners are curved, and the handle is rounded, making it safer to use the bookshelf.
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Trademark Fine Art Parreds Green by Marie Sansone, 14x19
- Iscream Locomocean 10 'Be Awesome Today' Acrylic Pink LED Light Box Accent Light
- Trademark Fine Art Solitary Light by Phburchett, 14x19Inch
- SWAG Tie Rod Axial Joint Repair Kit Front Fits FORD Fiesta Hatchback 1659374
- WWE Global Superstars Action Figure 34 The Great Khali (Punjab, India)
- Our Generation Scooter (Purple & bluee) Doll 18 inch
- Tottenham Hotspur Soccer Team Buildable Figure Collectors Set
- AKB4.8. Kai limited discount [Mayu Watanabe] muffler towel pushing of official goods two pillars
- Jeff goldbluem Signed 16x12 Framed Photo Display The Fly Autograph Memorabilia
- Toysmith Lanyard Toys Limited Air Bubbler Playset
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with