What is Undue Influence?
How does undue influence work? How much of a problem is undue influence in today’s world? What can we do about undue influence? We answer these questions and more.
How to spot a bamboozle, critical thinking, good emotional hygiene, and ways to protect yourself and others.
Journey to Autonomy
- Diamond Visions Fling Shot Flying Monkey With Sound 50'
- Yu-Gi-Oh card [Ultimate Gem God Rainbow Dragon] TAEV-JP006-HR Tactical Evolution
- Precision CNC Lower Head BCX,CX3 by Microheli Co.
- Zoch Verlag ZOCH601105007 Aquileia Zoch Verlag Board Game
- Lupin III LUPIN III PansonWorks Soft Vinyl figure in blister whole set of 5
- Christopher Robins Live Action 14 Large Pooh Plush, Yellow
- Beistle 66109-PL 12-Pack Royal King's Crown, Purple
- ASJG Leisure chair beach fishing folding chair
- Cute cat plush doll pillow quality plush + PP elastic cotton plush toy birthday gift girl big doll ( color E , Size 50CM )
- Flameer 6wd Aluminum Alloy Strong Motor Tank Car Chassis Smart Car Chassis 6-Drive Robot with 9V 150rpm Motor bluee Wheel
The Secret World of Manipulation, Undue Influence and Brainwashing
by Jon Atack
We live in an age where unethical persuasion is applied every day, all day long, to bypass reasoning through direct appeals to our emotions. Throughout history, people have been unwittingly influenced to act against their own best interests. But today, even more sophisticated forms of influence are being devised, posing a significant threat to a free and open society. The knowledge in this book is vital for those who wish to help their loved ones spot, resist and escape from the many traps of undue influence in our world.
Scene Setter with Props Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood Birthday Amscan pnpvmj3265-new toys
Doing Right When What You’re Told to Do is Wrong
by Ira Chaleff
Torture in Abu Ghraib prison. Corporate fraud. Falsified records at Veterans Administration hospitals. Teachers pressured to feed test answers to students. These scandals could have been prevented if, early on, people had said no to their higher ups. In this timely new book, Ira Chaleff goes deeply into when and how to disobey inappropriate orders, reduce unacceptable risk, and find better ways to achieve legitimate goals.
We are surrounded by predators who want to control our thoughts and actions. Here we show you how to resist them.